1 speaker cable connector
2 screws (2)
10. Note the routing of the speaker cable and remove the speaker from the computer base.
Replacing the Speaker
1. Follow the instructions in
2. Place the speaker in the computer base.
3. Replace the two screws that secure the speaker to the computer base.
4. Connect the speaker cable to the connector on the system board.
5. Slide the hard-drive cable and the status light board cable into their connectors on the system board. Press down on the connector latches to secure
6. Press the adhesive side of the status light board cable over the speaker.
7. Replace the palm rest (see
8. Replace the keyboard (see
9. Replace the module cover (see
10. Replace the battery (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Module