11. Remove the hinge caps (see
12. Disconnect the display cable and the camera cable from their connectors on the system board.
13. Make a note of the routing of the Mini-Card antenna cables and remove the cables from the routing guides.
14. Remove the six screws (three on each side) that secure the display assembly to the computer base.
15. Lift and remove the display assembly off the computer base.
1 display assembly
2 screws (6)
3 camera cable
4 display cable
5 Mini-Card antenna cables
Replacing the Display Assembly
1. Follow the instructions in
2. Place the display assembly in position and replace the six screws (three on each side) that secure the display assembly to the computer base.
3. Route the Mini-Card antenna cables through the slot on the computer base.
4. Replace the hinge caps (see
5. Connect the display cable and the camera cable to their connectors on the system board.
6. Replace the Bluetooth card (see
7. Replace the palm rest (see
8. Replace the keyboard (see
9. Turn the computer over and connect the antenna cables to the Mini- Card(s) (see
10. Replace the memory module(s) (see
11. Replace the module cover (see
12. Replace the battery (see
Removing the Hinge
Replacing the Hinge
Replacing the Bluetooth
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Memory
Replacing the Module