3. Replace the screw that secures the status light board to the computer base.
4. Slide the status light board cable into the connector on the system board and press down on the connector latch to secure the cable.
5. Press the adhesive side of the status light board cable over the speaker.
6. Replace the palm rest (see
7. Replace the keyboard (see
8. Replace the module cover (see
9. Replace the battery (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Module