Replacing the Middle Cover
1. Follow the instructions in
2. Align the four tabs on the middle cover with the slots on the computer base and snap the middle cover into place.
3. Replace the display assembly (see
4. Replace the palm rest (see
5. Replace the keyboard (see
6. Turn the computer over.
7. Replace the three screws that secure the middle cover to the computer base.
8. Replace the module cover (see
9. Replace the battery (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Display
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Module