2. Turn off your computer (see
To disconnect a network cable, first unplug the cable from your computer and then unplug the cable from the network device.
3. Disconnect all telephone or network cables from the computer.
4. Press and eject any installed cards from the 7-in-1 Media Card Reader.
5. Disconnect your computer and all attached devices from their electrical outlets.
6. Disconnect all attached devices from your computer.
To help prevent damage to the system board, remove the main battery (see
7. Remove the battery (see
8. Turn the computer top-side up, open the computer, and press the power button to ground the system board.
Back to Contents Page
Turning Off Your
Computer) and all attached devices.
Battery) before working inside the