1 system board
Replacing the Coin-Cell Battery
1. Follow the instructions in
2. With the adhesive side of the coin-cell battery facing down, press the coin- cell battery into the socket on the computer base.
3. Connect the coin-cell battery cable to the connector on the system board.
4. Slide the hard-drive cable and the status light board cable into their connectors on the system board. Press down on the connector latches to secure
5. Replace the palm rest (see
6. Replace the keyboard (see
7. Replace the module cover (see
8. Replace the battery (see
Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.
Back to Contents Page
Replacing the Palm
Replacing the Module