Observe the following to avoid personal injury or
Allow light bulbs to cool
Wear gloves when replacing light bulb.
Remove light bulb cover by removing ¼" hex nut
screws. Replace with appliance bulb no greater than
• Replace light bulb cover by replacing ¼" hex nut
A ¼" hex nut screws
B Light bulb cover
Complete the following steps for short vacations.
Remove perishable foods.
If an ice maker is installed, move ice maker arm to
(See "Automatic Ice Maker" section.)
Complete the following steps for long vacations.
Empty refrigerator and freezer sections.
Clean refrigerator and door gaskets according to
General Cleaning instructions in "Care and Cleaning"
Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside.
If an ice maker is installed, turn off water supply to
refrigerator and move ice maker arm to Off
position. (See "Automatic Ice Maker" section.)
This refrigerator is designed to be one of the most energy
efficient refrigerators available. Reduce energy use by
observing the following.
• Operate in normal household temperatures of 55 ° to
110°F (13 ° to 43°C) away from heat sources and direct
• Set refrigerator, freezer, and temperature controlled
meat drawer system controls no colder than necessary.
• Keep freezer section full.
• Keep door gaskets clean and pliable. Replace gaskets
• Keep condenser coils clean.