Make sure to unplug the AC power cord before making any connections.
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE
BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
(AC 120 ~ 60 Hz)
■ Antenna connection
Supplied FM antenna:
Connect the FM antenna wire to the FM 75 OHMS jack and
position the FM antenna wire in the direction where the
strongest signal can be received.
External FM antenna:
Use an external FM antenna (75 ohms coaxial cable) for
better reception. When an external FM antenna is used,
disconnect the supplied FM antenna wire.
Placing the antenna on the unit or near the AC power cord
may cause noise pickup. Place the antenna away from the
unit for better reception.
■ AC power connection
After checking all the connections have been made
correctly, plug the AC power cord of this unit into the AC
■ Battery installation
Use 1 "AA" size battery (UM/SUM-3, R6, HP-7 or similar).
Battery is not included.
Open the battery cover.
Insert the supplied battery according to the terminal
indicated in the battery compartment.
When inserting or removing the battery, push it towards the
(–) battery terminals.
Close the cover.
antenna for better
Unplug the AC power cord from the AC outlet if the unit will
not be in use for a prolonged period of time.
■ Demonstration mode
● The first time the unit is plugged in, the unit will enter
the demonstration mode.
● To cancel the demonstration mode, press the DEMO
button (remote control) during power stand-by mode.
The unit will enter the low power consumption mode.
● To return to the demonstration mode, press the DEMO
● If iPod or iPhone is docked, the unit will begin charging.
"Charge Mode" will be displayed. Demonstration mode
is invalid during charge mode.
● Remove the battery if the unit will not be used for a long
period of time. This will prevent potential damage due to
● Do not use rechargeable battery (nickel-cadmium battery,
● Installing the battery incorrectly may cause the unit to
● Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be
exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the
Notes concerning use:
● Replace the battery if the operating distance is reduced or
if the operation becomes erratic. Purchase an "AA" size
battery (UM/SUM-3, R6, HP-7 or similar).
● Periodically clean the transmitter on the remote control
and the sensor on the unit with a soft cloth.
● Exposing the sensor on the unit to strong light may
interfere with operation. Change the lighting or the
direction of the unit if this occurs.
● Keep the remote control away from moisture, heat, shock,
SLIM MICRO SYSTEM
FREQUENCY RANGE : FM 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
AM 530 - 1,710 kHz
MADE IN MALAYSIA
FABRIQUÉ IN MALAISIE
MARKETED BY : SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
SHARP PLAZA, MAHWAH, NEW JERSEY 07495 - 1163
"THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES WITH DHHS STANDARDS 21 CFR,
SUBCHAPTER J. PART 1040. 10"
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
AM loop antenna