IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read all safety instructions before using your new Electrolux wall oven.
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or injury when using your wall oven, follow basic
precautions including the following:
• Remove all tape and packaging wrap before using the appliance. Destroy the carton and
plastic bags after unpacking the appliance. Never allow children to play with packaging
material. Do not remove the wiring label and other literature attached to the back of the
wall oven. Do not remove model/serial number plate.
• Proper Installation—Be sure your appliance is properly installed and grounded by a qualified
electrician or installer in accordance with the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA No. 70
(U.S.A.) or CSA C22.1, PART 1 (Canada)—latest editions and local code requirements.
Install only per installation instructions provided in the literature package for this appliance.
Ask your dealer to recommend a qualified technician and an authorized repair service. Know
how to disconnect the electrical power to the appliance at the circuit breaker or fuse box in case
of an emergency.
Electronic controllers can be damaged by cold temperatures. When you use
your appliance for the first time, or if it has not been used for a long period of time, make sure
that it has been exposed to a temperature above 0°C/32°F for at least 3 hours before
connecting it to the power supply.
• User Servicing—Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specifically
recommended in the manuals. All other servicing should be done only by a qualified
technician to reduce the risk of personal injury and damage to the appliance.
• Never modify or alter the construction of the appliance by removing panels, wire covers, or
any other part of the product.
• Remove the oven door from any unused appliance if it is to be stored or discarded.
Stepping, leaning, sitting or pulling down on the door of this appliance can
result in serious injuries and may also cause damage to the appliance. Do not allow children
to climb or play around the appliance.
• Storage in or on Appliance—Flammable materials should not be stored in an oven.
This includes paper, plastic and cloth items, such as cookbooks, plasticware and towels, as
well as flammable liquids. Do not store explosives, such as aerosol cans, in or near the
Do not use the oven for storage.
appliance. Children climbing on the oven can be seriously injured.
Do not store items of interest to children in the cabinets above an