WALL OVEN WARRANTY
Your wall oven is protected by this warranty
One year from original
Time periods listed
(Applicable to the
State of Alaska)
In the U.S.A., your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products North America, a division of White Consolidated
Industries, Inc. We authorize no person to change or add to any of our obligations under this warranty. Our obligations
for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by us or an authorized Electrolux Home Products North
America servicer. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
IF YOU NEED
Electrolux Home Products
P.O. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30917
THROUGH OUR AUTHORIZED SERVICERS,
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of th
appliance which prove to be defective in materials o
All of the provisions of the full warranties above and th
exclusions listed below apply.
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the
consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided
with the appliance and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of
blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring.
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim,
cupboards, shelves,etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Replacement of light bulbs and/or fluorescent tubes (on models with these features).
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND
INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or
for appliances not in ordinary household use. The consumer shall pay for such service
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Electrolux Home Products
North America or its authorized servicers; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux
Home Products parts; obtained from persons other than such servicers; or external
causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply or acts of God.
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on
the bill establishes the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed,
it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you
specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service
under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux Home Products:
Electrolux Home Products
802, boul. L'ange-Gardien
THE CONSUMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER. *
Costs of the technician's travel to the home and any costs for pick
up and delivery of the appliance required because of service.
This warranty only applies in the 50 states of the U.S.A.,
Puerto Rico, and Canada. Product features or
specifications as described or illustrated are subject to
change without notice. All warranties are made by
Electrolux Home Products North America, a division of
White Consolidated Industries, Inc. In Canada, your
appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.