This mode is best used for your standard recipes. The hidden bake and broil elements are used
to heat the air and maintain temperature. The temperature probe can be used in this cooking
mode. The oven can be programmed to bake at any temperature from 170°F to 550°F with a
default temperature of 350°F.
Always preheat your oven before using the bake mode.
During preheat, the 3 elements and the convection fan are used in cycle to quickly heat the oven.
Use only one rack and center the pans as much as possible.
If using two racks, place the oven racks in positions 2 and 6.
Allow 2" to 4" (5,1 to 10,2cm) around the utensil(s) for proper air circulation.
Be sure the pans do not touch each other, the door, sides or back of the oven.
To set a Bake Temperature of 350°F:
1. Arrange interior oven racks.
2. Select oven by pressing either UPPER OVEN
3. Press BAKE
4. Press START
5. Place food in the oven when the chime signals and temperature display shows that the oven
has reached the set target temperature and the PRE-HEATING message disappear.
6. The Temperature Probe, Cook Duration, Timer, End Time and Rapid Preheat features can
be set to control your cooking time (read their sections for directions).
7. Remove food. Always use oven mitts when removing hot pans from the oven.
8. Press CANCEL
To change to a Bake Temperature of 425°F:
1. Select the active oven by pressing either UPPER OVEN
2. Press the HI
3. Press START
Refer to the Baking Problems Table in the Solutions to Common Problems section of this
If using multiple pans or racks, stagger as shown.
. The oven display shows PRE-HEATING.
to stop or cancel the Bake feature at any time.
pads to get to the desired temperature.
or LOWER OVEN
or LOWER OVEN