Proofing bread prepares the dough for baking by activating the yeast. This feature is ideal for
proofing, or rising bread dough. The oven can be programmed for Bread Proofing at any
temperature between 85°F to 100°F with a default temperature of 100°F.
Bread Proofing Tips:
• No need to preheat for this feature.
• Proof bread until dough has doubled in bulk.
• For best results, place a shallow pan with 1 to 3 cups of boiling hot water on the lowest
rack position to keep the air moist inside the oven cavity.
• Allow at least 1" between edge of pan and walls of the oven.
• Limit frequent door openings to prevent losing heat and lengthening proofing time.
To set a Bread Proof temperature of 100°F:
1. Arrange interior oven racks and place bread dough in the oven.
2. Select oven by pressing either UPPER OVEN
3. Press BREAD PROOF
4. Press START
5. The Cook Duration, Timer and End Time features can be set to control your Bread Proof time
(read their sections for directions).
6. Remove food.
7. Press CANCEL
To change a Bread Proof temperature while the function is active:
1. Select oven by pressing either UPPER OVEN
2. Press the HI
3. Press START
to begin the bread proofing.
to stop or cancel the Bread Proof feature at any time.
pads to get to the desired temperature.
to continue the bread proofing with the new setting.
or LOWER OVEN
or LOWER OVEN