1. DESCRIPTION OF APPLIANCE
This booklet describes a number of appliance models.
For more detailed information about the model in your possession,
refer to "Technical Data" table 1.
The appliance has the following features:
• Digital temperature controlle.
• Thermostatic probe for measuring the core temperature of pro-
ducts (core temperature probe).
• Automatic ﬂ ush to drain every two hour to prevent the build-up
of lime-scale in the boiler.
• Periodic draining and automatic washing of the boiler to prevent
the build-up of lime-scale (only available on certain models).
• Boiler lime-scale level indicator (see corresponding paragraph).
I. GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Oven chamber automatic fast steam drain device for gratins.
• Air-break (anti-backup drain) device to prevent backﬂ ows from
the drain system from entering the oven (only available on certain
• Halogen lighting in the cooking chamber.
• Double-action door opening mechanism designed to protect
the user from scalding steam. (Optional)
• Double-glazed oven door for reduced heat dispersion into the
kitchen and low temperatures on the exterior of the oven.
• Automatic oven chamber cleaning cycle (CLEANING
• Self-diagnostics system indicating oven faults using error codes
(see "Information and error codes ").