Installation place requirements
• Install the washer on a flat hard floor.
• Make sure that air circulation around the washer is not impeded by carpets, rugs, etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with pieces of wood, cardboard or similar materials under
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the washer next to a gas cooker or coal burning stove,an
insulating(85x60cm) covered with aluminum foil on the side facing the cooker or stove,must be inserted
between the two appliance.
• The washer must not be installed in rooms where the temperature can drop below 0°C.
• Please ensure that when the washer is installed, it is easily accessible for the engineer in the event of a
• With the washer installed, adjust all four feet using the transit bolt spanner provided ensuring the appliance
is stable, and a clearance of approximately 20mm is left between the top of the washer and the underside of
• This equipment is not designed for maritime use or for use in a mobile installations such as caravans,
• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or similarly
qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Always unplug the machine and turn off the water supply after use.
• Connect the machine to an earthed socket in accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the washing machine must only be carried out by qualified personnel.
Repairs carried out by inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunctioning. Contact your
local service center
• Do not install your washing machine in rooms where temperature below freezing may occur. Frozen
hoses may burst under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control unit may be impaired at
temperatures below freezing point.
• If the appliance is delivered in the winter months and temperatures are below freezing : Place the
washing machine at room temperature for a few hours before putting it into operation.
• Level floor :
Allowable slope under entire washer is 1˚
• Power outlet :
Must be within 1.5 meters of either side of location of washer.
Do not overload the outlet with more than one appliance.
• Additional Clearance :
For Wall, 10cm:rear / 2cm : right & left side
Do not place or store laundry products on top of washer at
They can damage the finish or controls.