Terms of Warranty
Disposal of your old appliance
• When disposing of the appliance, cut off the mains cable, destroy the plug and
disable the door lock to prevent children being trapped inside.
What Is Not Covered:
• Service trips to your home to teach you how to use the product.
• If the product is connected to any voltage other than that shown on the rating plate.
• If the fault is caused by accident, neglect, misuse or Act of God.
• If the fault is caused by factors other than normal domestic use or use in accordance with the owner's
• Provide instruction on use of product or change the set-up of the product.
• If the fault is caused by pests for example, rats or cockroaches, etc.
• Noise or vibration that is considered normal, for example water drain sound,
spin sound, or warning beeps.
• Correcting the installation. For example, levelling the product, adjustment of drain.
• Normal maintenance which is recommended by the owner's manual.
• Removal of foreign objects / substances from the machine, including the pump and inlet hose filter, For
example, grit, nails, bra wires, buttons etc.
• Replace fuses in or correct house wiring or correct house plumbing.
• Correction of unauthorized repairs.
• Incidental or consequential damage to personal property caused by possible defects with this appliance.
• If this product is used for commercial purpose, it is not warranted.
(Example : Public places such as public bathroom, lodging house, training center, dormitory)
If the product is installed outside the normal service area, any cost of transportation involved in the repair
of the product, or the replacement of a defective part, shall be borne by the owner.
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to
a product it means the product is covered by the European Directive
2. All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of
separately from the municipal waste stream via designated collection
facilities appointed by the government or the local authorities.
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance,
please contact your city office, waste disposal service or the shop
where you purchased the product.