• SMARTDIAGNOSIS™ function is available only for the products with a SMARTDIAGNOSIS™ mark.
In case of a mobile phone with static option, the SMARTDIAGNOSIS™ function might not operate.
• Only use this feature when instructed to do so by the call center.
The transmission sounds similar to a fax machine, and so has no meaning except to the call
• SMARTDIAGNOSIS™ cannot be activated if the washer does not power up.
If this happens, then troubleshooting must be done without SMARTDIAGNOSIS™.
If you experience problems with your washer, call to Customer Information Center.
Follow the call center agent's instructions, and do the following steps when requested:
Max. 10 mm
3. Touch and hold the "Temp." button for three seconds, while holding the phone mouthpiece
to the icon or Power button.
4. Keep the phone in place until the tone transmission has finished.
This takes about 17 seconds, and the display will count down the time.
• For best results, do not move the phone while the tones are being transmitted.
• If the call center agent is not able to get an accurate recording of the data, you may be
asked to try again.
• Pressing the Power button during the transmission will shut off the SMARTDIAGNOSIS™.
5. Once the countdown is over and the tones have stopped, resume your conversation with
the call center agent, who will then be able to assist you using the information transmitted
for analysis at the call to Customer information center.
1. Press the Power button to turn on the washer.
Do not press any other buttons or turn the cycle
2. When instructed to do so by the call center,
place the mouthpiece of your phone very close
to the Power button.