• If the washing machine is installed on a raised platform, it must be securely fastened in
order to eliminate the risk of falling off.
Tighten all 4
1. Leveling the washing machine properly
prevents excessive noise and vibration.
Install the appliance on a solid and level
floor surface, preferably in a corner of the
• Timber or suspended type flooring
may contribute to excessive
vibration and unbalance.
2. If the floor is uneven, turn the adjustable feet
as required. (do not insert pieces of wood
etc. under the feet)
Make sure that all four feet are stable and
resting on the floor and then check that the
appliance is perfectly level. (use a spirit
• Once the washer is level, tighten the lock
nuts up towards the base of the washer.
All lock nuts must be tightened.
• Diagonal Check
When pushing down the edges of the
washing machine top plate diagonally,
the machine should not move up and down
at all (Please, check both directions). If
machine rocks when pushing the machine
top plate diagonally, adjust the feet again.