The drain pump filter
• The drain filter collects threads and small objects left in the laundry.
Check regularly that the filter is clean to ensure smooth running of your machine.
• First drain using the drain hose and then open the pump filter to remove any threads or objects.
Be careful when draining if the water is hot.
• Allow the water to cool down before cleaning the drain pump, carrying out emergency
emptying or opening the door in an emergency.
1. Open the lower cover cap.
pull out the hose.
2. Unplug the drain plug.
Open the filter by turning to the left.
3. Remove any extraneous matter from
the pump filter.
4. After cleaning, turn the pump filter and insert
the drain plug.
5. Close the lower cover cap.