Important safety instructions
Basic safety precautions
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using the washer, follow basic
precautions, including the following:
• Before installation, check exterior
damages. If it has, do not install.
• Do not install or store the washer
where it will be exposed to the
• Do not tamper with controls.
• Do not repair or replace any part of
the washer or attempt any servicing
unless specifically recommended in
the user-maintenance instructions or
published user-repair instructions
that you understand and have the
skills to carry out.
• Keep the area underneath and around
your appliances free of combustible
materials such as lint, paper, rags,
• The appliance is not intended for use
by young children or infirm persons
without supervision. Do not allow
children to play on, with, or inside this
or any other appliance.
• Keep small animals away from the
• Do not leave the washer door open.
An open door could entice children to hang
on the door or crawl inside the washer.
• Never reach into washer while it is
moving. Wait until the drum has
• The laundry process can reduce the flame
retardant of fabrics.
result, carefully follow the garment
manufacturer's wash and care
To avoid such a
• Do not wash or dry articles that have
been cleaned in, washed in, soaked
in, or spotted with combustible or
explosive substances (such as wax,
oil, paint, gasoline, degreasers, dry-
cleaning solvents, kerosene, etc.)
which may ignite or explode.
remain in the tub after a whole cycle resulting
in fire during drying.
So, do not load oiled clothes.
• Do not slam the washer door closed
or try to force the door open when
This could result in damage to the
• When the machine runs high
temperature, the front door may be
very hot. Don't touch it.
• To minimize the possibility of electric
shock, unplug this appliance from the
power supply or disconnect the
washer at the household distribution
panel by removing the fuse or
switching off the circuit breaker
before attempting any maintenance or
• When unplugging power cord, do not
pull out by grasping the cord.
Otherwise, the power cord may be damaged.
• Never attempt to operate this
appliance if it is damaged,
disassembled, or has missing or
broken parts, including a damaged
cord or plug.