Connecting water supply hose
• Water supply pressure must be between 100 kPa and 1000 kPa (1.0 - 10.0 kgf / cm
• Do not strip or crossthread when connecting inlet hose to the valve.
• If the water supply pressure is more than 1000 kPa, a decompression device should be installed.
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and replace the hose if necessary.
¤Step1 : Check rubber seal inlet hose
¤Step2 : Connect hose to water tap
Type-A : Connecting Screw-type hose to tap with thread
Type-B : Connecting Screw-type hose to tap without thread
• Two rubber seals are supplied with the
water inlet hoses.
They are used for preventing water leaks.
Make sure the connection to taps is
• Screw the hose connector onto water
1. Unscrew the adapter ring plate and the 4
adapter retaining screws.
2. Push the adapter onto the end of the tap
so that the rubber seal forms a watertight
connection. Tighten the adapter ring plate
and the 4 screws.
3. Push the water supply hose vertically
upwards so that the rubber packing within
the hose can adhere completely to the
tap and then tighten it by screwing it to