2. Select the desired cycle and options.
3. Press START. The dryer starts at the beginning of the new
NOTE: If you do not press Start within 5 minutes of selecting the
cycle, the dryer automatically
after pressing Start
You can change a Modifier or Option anytime before the selected
Modifier or Option begins.
1. Press STOP once.
2. Select the new Modifier and/or Options.
3. Press START to continue the cycle.
NOTE: If you happen to press STOP twice, the program clears
and your dryer shuts down. Restart the selection process.
the Preset Dryness Level Settings
If all your loads on all Auto Dry cycles are consistently not as dry
as you would like, you may change the preset Dryness Level
settings to increase the dryness. This change will affect all of your
Auto Dry cycles.
Your Dryness Level settings can be adjusted to adapt to different
or personal preference.
There are 3 drying settings: 1 (factory preset dryness level),
2 (slightly dryer clothes, approximately
15% more drying time)
and 3 (much dryer clothes, approximately
30% more drying
1. The Dryness Level settings cannot be changed while the
dryer is running.
2. Press and hold the Dryness Level button for 5 seconds. The
dryer will beep, and "CF" will be displayed for 1 second
followed by the current drying setting.
3. To select a new drying setting, press the Dryness Level key
again until the desired drying setting is shown.
NOTE: While cycling through the settings, the current setting
will not flash, but the other settings will flash.
4. Press START to save the drying setting.
5. The drying setting you selected will become your new preset
drying setting for all Auto Dry cycles.
The dryer rack was shipped in the dryer drum.
Use the dryer rack for items that you do not want to tumble dry,
such as sweaters.
Use Timed Dry to select the desired time.
NOTE: Do not use Auto Dry Cycles with the dryer rack.
To use the dryer rack:
Do not remove the lint screen.
1. Open dryer door.
2. Slide dryer rack over the bottom of the dryer door opening.
Rest the back wire on the dryer back ledge. Push down on
the frame front to secure over lint screen.
Place wet items on top of the rack. Allow space around items
for air to circulate. The rack does not move, but the drum will
rotate. Make sure items do not hang over the edges or
between rack grille.
4. Close the door.
5. Select TIMED DRY and TIME ADJUST MORE TIME or LESS
TIME. Refer to the following table.
6. Select the desired temperature setting to match the fabrics in
your load by pressing TEMPERATURE. Items containing
foam, rubber or plastic must be dried on a clothesline or by
using an air cycle. Refer to the following table.
7. Start the dryer.
NOTE: Check the lint screen and remove any lint accumulated
from items dried on the rack.
Items for Rack
Washable wool items
(block to shape and lay flat
Stuffed toys or pillows
(cotton or polyester
(foam rubber filled)
Foam rubber pillows
*Reset time as needed to complete drying.
NOTE: You must remove rack for normal tumbling. To remove the
dryer rack, lift it straight up and out of the dryer.