DETACHABLE FRONT PANEL
The front panel is designed to be removable for antitheft purposes.
It is recommended that you remove and carry the front panel with you when you leave your car.
A carrying case is provided with the unit for this purpose.
HOW TO DETACH THE FRONT PANEL
Press the open button to open the door.
Pull the right side of the panel, then pull the left side
of the panel to remove it from the unit.
HOW TO REPLACE THE FRONT PANEL
Align the right side of the panel with the stopper, and then
push the left side of the panel into the unit until it clicks.
The unit will not operate if it is installed incorrectly.
To avoid theft or loss of the front panel, you can inactivate
the release knob by installing the screw provided as shown.
• Do not attempt to remove the panel in a manner other than that described above.
• When installing the panel, do not force it into the unit.
• Do not touch the connection terminals of the panel or the unit. It may cause poor
• Use a clean, dry cloth when cleaning the terminals.
• Keep the panel out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
• Prevent the panel from coming into contact with benzene, thinner, or insecticides.
• Do not drop the panel.
• Do not attempt to remove the radio front panel that takes your attention away from
safety driving you vehicle.