DETACHABLE FRONT PANEL
The front panel is designed to be removable for antitheft purposes.
It is recommended that you remove and carry the front panel with you when you leave your car.
HOW TO ATTACH THE FRONT PANEL
Align the right side of the panel with the stopper, and then push the left
side of the panel into the unit until it clicks.
HOW TO DETACH THE FRONT PANEL
Press the release button (REL) to release the front panel.
Pull the entire panel to remove it from the unit.
RETURNING TO THE INITIAL SETTINGS
When the eject button is pressed for more than 10 seconds, the micro-
computer of the unit returns to the initial settings. If the display window
is not properly shown or the unit malfunctions, press the eject button for
more than 10 seconds.
The unit will not operate if it is installed incorrectly.
• Do not attempt to remove the panel in a manner other than that described
• When installing the panel, do not force it into the unit.
• Do not touch the connection terminals of the panel or the unit. It may cause
• Use a clean, dry cloth when cleaning the terminals.
• Keep the panel out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
• Prevent the panel from coming into contact with benzene, thinner, or in-
• Do not drop the panel.
When the front panel is detached, you can find an RED indicator on the front side of the unit. This indicator
designed to deter theft, and continues to flash.
This unit is not equipped with any other security systems such as a security alarm, so there are limitations
to its effectiveness.
Security system indicator