• DO NOT connect any speaker wires to the metal body or chassis of the vehicle.
• DO NOT connect the speaker common (-) wires to each other.
• Connect each speaker wire directly to each speaker terminal.
• All speaker common (-) wires must remain floating.
• When wiring the amplifier for the sub-woofer, noise may occur depending on where the
ground (earth) terminal is installed.
Insert the plug from the antenna installed in your vehicle into this socket. (If your vehicle has a dual
antenna system, a dual antenna to single antenna cable adaptor may be required.)
+12V Constant Power Supply (Yellow)
Connect this wire to the +12V power terminal which receives power continuously.
Connect to location drawing 10 A amperage or more.
+12V Accessory/Switched (Red)
Connect this wire to the terminal which receives power while the ignition switch is at ON or
If the ignition switch does not have an ACC position, connect this wire to a +12V
power terminal which receives power continuously. (Same as item 2.)
Connect to location drawing 100 mA amperage or more.
Ground wire (Black)
Connect this wire to the vehicle chassis.
Power Antenna (Blue/Red)
Connect this wire to the control terminal of a Power Antenna.
When not using a Power Antenna, this wire is not connected.
Amplifier Turn On (Blue/White)
Connect this wire to an external amplifier.
When not using an external amplifier, this wire is not connected.
Sub-Woofer Cord (Monaural)
Connect this wire to an external sub-woofer amplifier.
When not using an external sub-woofer amplifier, this wire is not connected.
2. +12V Constant Power Supply (Yellow)
3. +12V Accessory/Switched (Red)
4. Ground Wire (Black)
5. Power Antenna (Blue/Red)
6. Amplifier Turn On (Blue/White)
7. Sub-Woofer Code (Monaural)
1. ANTENNA SOCKET