To cancel the Clock display:
If you do not want the time of day to display:
Press and hold the CANCEL and Clock
pads for three seconds. The time of day
will disappear from the display
When the clock display is canceled, press
the Clock pad to briefly display the time of
To restore the Clock display:
Press and hold the CANCEL and Clock pads for three
seconds. The time of day will reappear in the display.
The timer can be set from one minute (0:01) up to 99 hours
and 59 minutes (99:59).
The timer can be used independently of any other oven
activity. It can also be set while another oven function is
The timer does not control the oven. It only controls a beeper.
To set the Timer:
1. Press the Timer pad.
• 0:00 lights in the display.
• The colon flashes in the display.
2. Press the More+ or Less- pad until the
correct time appears in the display.
• The colon will continue to flash.
3. Press Timer pad again or wait four seconds.
• The colon continues flashing and the time begins
• The last minute of the timer countdown will be displayed
4. At the end of the set time, one long beep will sound.
To cancel the Timer:
1. Press and hold the Timer pad for three seconds.
2. Press the Timer pad and set the time to 0:00.
Locking the Control
The touchpad controls can be locked for safety, cleaning, or
to prevent unwanted use. They will not function when locked.
If the oven is currently in use, the controls cannot be locked.
The current time of day will remain in the display when the
controls are locked.
Press and hold the CANCEL and Cook &
Hold pads for three seconds. (Press
CANCEL pad first.)
Press and hold the CANCEL and Cook & Hold pads for three
seconds. (Press CANCEL pad first.)
BAKE or LOCK may flash rapidly in the display to alert you if
there is an error or a problem. If BAKE or LOCK flash in the
display, press CANCEL pad. If BAKE or LOCK continue to
flash, disconnect power to the appliance. Wait a few minutes,
and then reconnect power. If the flashing still continues,
disconnect power to the appliance and call an authorized