Care & Cleaning
• Avoid using excessive amounts of water which may seep under or behind glass causing staining.
and Door – Glass
• Wash with soap and water. Rinse with clear water and dry. Glass cleaner can be used if sprayed on a
• Do not use abrasive materials such as scouring pads, steel wool or powdered cleaners as they will scratch
• Follow instructions on pages 15-16 to set a self-clean cycle.
• Clean with soapy water.
• Remove stubborn soil with cleansing powder or soap-filled scouring pad. Rinse and dry.
• Racks will permanently discolor and may not slide smoothly if left in the oven during a self-clean operation.
If this occurs, wipe the rack edge and rack support with a small amount of vegetable oil to restore ease
of movement, then wipe off excess oil.
• DO NOT USE ANY CLEANING PRODUCT CONTAINING CHLORINE BLEACH.
• DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR ORANGE CLEANERS.
• ALWAYS WIPE WITH THE GRAIN WHEN CLEANING.
• Daily Cleaning/Light Soil –– Wipe with one of the following - soapy water, white vinegar/water solution,
Formula 409 Glass and Surface Cleaner* or a similar glass cleaner - using a sponge or soft cloth. Rinse
and dry. To polish and help prevent fingerprints, follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray (Part No.
• Moderate/Heavy Soil –– Wipe with one of the following - Bon Ami*, Smart Cleanser*, or Soft Scrub* -
using a damp sponge or soft cloth. Rinse and dry. Stubborn soils may be removed with a damp multi-
purpose Scotch-Brite* pad; rub evenly with the grain. Rinse and dry. To restore luster and remove streaks,
follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*.
• Discoloration –– Using a damp sponge or soft cloth, wipe with Cameo Stainless Steel Cleaner*. Rinse
immediately and dry. To remove streaks and restore luster, follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*.
• When cool, wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry. Never wipe a warm or hot surface with a damp
cloth as this may damage the surface and may cause a steam burn.
Side Panels –
• For stubborn soil, use mildly abrasive cleaning agents such as baking soda paste or Bon Ami.* Do not use
abrasive, caustic or harsh cleaning agents such as steel wool pads or oven cleaners. These products will
scratch or permanently damage the surface.
Note: Use a dry towel or cloth to wipe up spills, especially acidic or sugary spills. Surface may
discolor or dull if soil is not immediately removed. This is especially important for white surfaces.
* Brand names for cleaning products are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
** To order direct, call 1-877-232-6771 USA and 1-800-688-8408 Canada.