13. Unplug the printer from the telephone jack, computer and AC wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the
14. Adjust only those controls covered by the operating instructions. Improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage, and
may require extensive work by a qualified service technician to restore the printer to normal operation.
15. Avoid using this printer during a lightning storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning. If possible, unplug the
AC power and telephone cord for the duration of the lightning storm.
16. The Power cord supplied with your printer should be used for safe operation. If you are using a cord which is longer than 2 m with
110 V printer, then it should be 16 AWG
17. Use only No.26 AWG or larger telephone line cord.
18. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
a. AWG: American Wire Gauge
6 | Safety information
When any part of the power cord, plug or connecting cable is damaged or frayed.
If liquid has been spilled into the printer.
If the printer has been exposed to rain or water.
If the printer does not operate properly after instructions have been followed.
If the printer has been dropped, or the cabinet appears damaged.
If the printer exhibits a sudden and distinct change in performance.