You can set advanced settings by clicking the Advanced
• Print All Text To Black: When the Print All Text To
Black option is checked, all text in your document prints solid
black, regardless of the color it appears on the screen.
• Print All Text To Darken: When the Print All Text To
Darken option is checked, all text in your document is allowed
to print darker than on a normal document.
not support this feature.
• Grayscale Enhancement: Press the Smart Color tab. It
allows users to preserve the details of nature photos, and
improve contrast and readability among gray scaled
colors, when printing color documents in grayscale.
• Fine Edge: Press the Smart Color tab. It allows users to
emphasize edges of texts and fine lines for improving
readability and align each color channel registration in color
Some printers do
You can select output options for your document. See "Printing
a Document" on page 7 for more information about accessing
the printer properties.
Click the Extras tab to access the following feature:
You can create a background text image to be printed on each
page of your document. For details, see "Using Watermarks" on
Overlays are often used to take the place of preprinted forms and
letterhead paper. For details, see "Using Overlays" on page 17.
• Print Subset: You can set the sequence in which the pages
print. Select the print order from the drop-down list.
- Normal (1,2,3): Your printer prints all pages from the first
page to the last page.
- Reverse All Pages (3,2,1): Your printer prints all pages
from the last page to the first page.
- Print Odd Pages: Your printer prints only the odd numbered
pages of the document.
- Print Even Pages: Your printer prints only the even
numbered pages of the document.