The Layout tab provides options to adjust how the document
appears on the printed page. The Layout Options includes
Multiple Pages per Side, Poster Printing and Booklet
Printing. See "Printing a Document" on page 7 for more
information on accessing printer properties.
Paper Orientation allows you to select the direction in which
information is printed on a page.
• Portrait prints across the width of the page, letter style.
• Landscape prints across the length of the page, spreadsheet
• Rotate 180 Degrees allows you to rotate the page, 180
Layout Options allows you to select advanced printing options.
You can choose Multiple Pages per Side and Poster Printing.
• For details, see "Printing Multiple Pages on One Sheet of Paper
(N-Up Printing)" on page 13.
• For details, see "Printing Posters" on page 14
• For details, see "Printing Booklets" on page 14
Double-sided Printing allows you to print on both sides of
If this option does not appear, your printer does
not have this feature.
• For details, see "Printing on Both Sides of Paper" on page 15.
Use the following options to set the basic paper handling
specifications when you access the printer properties. See
"Printing a Document" on page 7 for more information on
accessing printer properties.
Click the Paper tab to access various paper properties.
Copies allows you to choose the number of copies to be printed.
You can select 1 to 999 copies.
Size allows you to set the size of paper you loaded in the tray.
If the required size is not listed in the Size box, click Custom.
When the Custom Paper Setting window appears, set the paper
size and click OK. The setting appears in the list so that you can