On the [Smart]
• The maximum zoom scale is as follows and it depends on the image size. The zoom scale displayed on the
screen is an approximate value.
• When using the smart zoom, the image on the screen may look rough. However, this phenomenon has no
effect on the recorded image.
When shooting, set the time to turn the camera to the power save mode. When the camera is in
power save mode, the POWER lamp changes from green to red.
To cancel the power save mode
Pressing the shutter button returns the camera to the shooting mode, and pressing the
(Playback) button returns the camera to the playback mode.
• During the power save mode, the battery is still consumed since the power is not turned off.
• When the camera is in playback mode or the
to three minutes and you cannot set it to [Off].
• When the FINDER/AUTO/LCD switch is set to FINDER or AUTO, the camera recognizes that the
camera is not being operated if you put your face closer to the finder and leave it there. In such cases, the
camera turns to power save mode after the selected time.
• Power save mode is not available when using the AC Adaptor or Remote Commander (not supplied).
The camera turns to power save mode after 10 minutes.
The camera turns to power save mode after three minutes.
The camera turns to power save mode after one minute.
The camera turns to power save mode after 20 seconds.
Does not use the Power Save function.
For details on the operation
(Setup) screen is displayed, the time is automatically set