IMPORTANT: Clean the hood and grease filters frequently
according to the following instructions. Replace grease filters
before operating hood.
To avoid damage to the exterior surface, do not use steel wool or
soap-filled scouring pads.
Always wipe dry to avoid water marks.
Liquid detergent soap and water, or all-purpose cleanser
Wipe with damp soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge, then rinse
with clean water and wipe dry.
Metal Grease Filter:
1. Remove each filter by pulling the spring release handle and
then pulling down the filter.
A. Spring release handle
2. Wash metal filters as needed in dishwasher or hot detergent
3. Reinstall the filter by making sure the spring release handles
are toward the front. Insert aluminum filter into upper track.
4. Push in spring release handle.
5. Push up on metal filter and release handle to latch into place.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other filter.
RANGE HOOD CARE
Replacing a Halogen Lamp
Turn off the range hood and allow the halogen lamp to cool. To
avoid damage or decreasing the life of the new lamp, do not
touch lamp with bare fingers. Replace lamp, using tissue or
wearing cotton gloves to handle lamp.
If new lamps do not operate, make sure the lamps are inserted
correctly before calling service.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Push up on the lens and turn it counterclockwise.
3. Remove the lamp and replace it with a 120-volt, 50-watt
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for the other lamp if needed.
5. Reconnect power.
maximum halogen lamp with a GU10 base. Turn it clockwise
to lock it into place.