A. White wires
B. Black wires
C. UL listed wire connectors
D. Green, bare or yellow/green wires
E. Home power supply
F. UL listed or CSA approved
3. Use UL listed wire connectors and connect black wires (B)
4. Use UL listed wire connectors and connect white wires (A)
Electrical Shock Hazard
Electrically ground blower.
Connect ground wire to green and yellow ground wire
in terminal box.
Failure to do so can result in death or electrical shock.
NOTE: When using an In-line blower motor system, the green (or
green/yellow) ground wire in the conduit from the In-line blower
motor system is to be connected with the green (or bare) wire of
the home power supply cable and with the green/yellow wire (D)
in the terminal box.
5. Connect green (or bare) ground wire from home power supply
to the green/yellow ground wire (D) in terminal box using UL
listed wire connectors.
6. Install terminal box cover.
7. Check that all light bulbs are secure in their sockets.
8. Reconnect power.
" (1.3 cm) strain relief
Complete Installation and Check
1. Install grease filters. See the "Range Hood Care" section.
2. Check operation of the range hood blower and lights. See the
"Range Hood Use" section.
A. Halogen lights
B. Halogen light switch
C. Blower control switches
D. Grease filter handle
E. Grease filter
3. If the range hood does not operate, check to see whether a
circuit breaker has tripped or a household fuse has blown.
Disconnect power supply and check that the wiring is
NOTE: To get the most efficient use from your new hood liner,
read the "Range Hood Use" section.