Tips on dosing
Adjust the detergent dosage to the level
of soiling of the laundry and the size of
the load. Reduce the amount of deter-
gent with smaller loads (e.g. reduce the
amount of detergent by ⅓ when wash-
ing a half load).
Too little detergent:
- Results in laundry not being cleaned
properly and may cause it to become
grey and hard to the touch over time.
- Can lead to a build-up of mould in
the washing machine.
- Results in grease not being com-
pletely removed from the laundry.
- Can lead to limescale deposits on the
Too much detergent
- Causes poor wash, rinse, and spin
- Causes higher water consumption as
an extra rinse cycle is automatically
- Is a greater burden on the environ-
4. Add detergent
Using liquid detergent with a pre-
Liquid detergent cannot be used for the
main wash if the pre-wash has been se-
Use powder detergent for the main
Using detergent tablets or pods
Always put detergent tablets or pods
directly in the drum with the laundry.
They cannot be added via the detergent