CONTENT IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ..............2 1. SPECIFICATIONS ....................4 2. PACKAGE CONTENTS ..................5 3. PART NAME ....................... 6 4. SET UP & INSTALLATION .................. 7 5. HOW TO PLAY ....................14 6. GAME OPTIONS ....................15 7. MAINTENANCE, INSPECTION ................. 18 8.
Thank you for purchasing Barrel of Laughs from Universal Space. We hope you enjoy the product. This manual contains valuable information about how to operate and maintain your game machine properly and safely. It is intended for the owner and/or personnel in charge of product operation.
Use the following safety guidelines to help ensure your own personal safety and to help protect your equipment and surrounding environment from potential damage. This product is an indoor game machine. Do not install outdoors. Avoid installing in the following places to prevent fire, electric shock, injury and/or machine malfunctioning: ...
1. SPECIFICATIONS Rated power supply: AC110V /60Hz Min. Power consumption: 70W Max. Power consumption：450W Dimensions： W1103×D2380×H2940 (mm) Weight： Approximately 300kg NOTICE: After turning off the game, please wait at least 1 minute before restarting again. Note: The contents of this manual may be updated without notice.
2. PACKAGE CONTENTS Open the package and make sure all the items are included: 1 x Body Assembly Following accessories Part No. Code Name Spec. Picture Φ5×20mm B120-401-000 21901000010 Fuse T3A 250VAC 3×16AWG B120-402-000 23301010020 Power cord 1.8M B120-403-000 25300172002 171B B120-446-000 25300171002...
4. SET UP & INSTALLATION This product is an indoor game machine. Do not install outdoors. Refer to IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS (Pg. 2) for places to avoid Place the unit on a dry level surface Ventilation openings in the back of the unit must not be obstructed by objects or by wall. 4.1 Play Zone This machine requires space for playing and for maintenance as shown below.
4.2 Level Adjustment Install this machine on a flat surface. Adjust levers to lift casters off the ground to level the game. If the game is installed on an unsuitable floor, it could cause game malfunction. To secure the game, adjust the Leveler down until it touches the floor, lifting the casters off the ground by 5mm.
4.4 Connecting Power WARNING: Check the voltage rating before you connect the equipment to an electrical outlet to ensure that the required voltage and frequency match the available power source. Please refer the label of the machine. Do not plug the equipment power cables into an electrical outlet if the power cable is damaged.
4.4 How to Install Marquee Assy. Step 1: Remove 2 screws from both sides of the metal plate on top of the cabinet (4-4-1). Fix it to the cabinet as the picture shown (4-4-2). 4-4-1 4-4-2 Step 2: Lift up the marquee in the correct position by 2 people. One needs to support the marquee in the front.
Step 3: The other needs to install 4 provided screws (M6*40) from the accessory box to fix the marquee. Step 4: Take the connection metal plate from accessory box. Fix it to the cabinet with 8 screws (M6*20) as the picture shown.
Step 5: Find the cable connector at the back of the cabinet. Then connect it to the other end from the top marquee hole. 4-2-6 Step 6: Lift up the marquee in front of the cabinet by 2 people. Fix it to the cabinet as the picture shown.
4.5 How to Install Seat Assy. Step 1: Push the seat assembly at the front of the cabinet. Make seat assembly mounting holes and cabinet mounting holes horizontal alignment. Step 2: Take out seat light cable connector, and get it though the hole on the bottom of the cabinet.
5. HOW TO PLAY Shoot 1~3 holes can get certain tickets according to the IO chart. Shoot 4~6 holes can get certain tickets according to the IO chart. Shoot 7~8 holes can get certain tickets according to the IO chart. Shoot 9 holes can win BONUS NOTICE Open the back door and make sure fill ball from the ball hole.
6. GAME OPTIONS Check the attached I/O chart and schematic diagram, PC plan available machine input and output correspond to each connection position. Based on the DIP adjustment can be set the machine control signal. DIP regulating reference I/O list, capital letters for factory Settings, and user can adjust themselves according to the operation condition.
IO Settings Item Content Item Content Game time Coin per game Item Content 120s 180s Demo music 240s OFF OFF Item Content Memory Item Content Item Content Continue to play Ticket error Bonus+ Call attendant Item Content Mercy ticket Item Content Item Content...
1-3 Holes 4-6 Holes 7-8 Holes 9 Holes ① Bonus ② Bonus ③ Bonus ④ Bonus ⑤ Bonus ⑥ Bonus ⑦ Bonus ⑧ TEST METHOD: Press TEST button once, it displays segment 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206,A,B,C,D,E,F. Press TEST button once again, display 1, LED<1>4-1 shows DIP status. Press TEST button again, display 2, shows switch shut off no.
7. MAINTENANCE, INSPECTION 7.1 Safety Check Check the points listed before operating the machine. These checks are necessary for safe machine operation: 1. Try to run the game before operation each day. 2. Conduct monthly routine checks of game components ensure good working condition 3.
Part No. Code Name B120-132-000 20211407005 Marque location block B120-364-000 20106000136 Deep groove ball BR. B120-362-000 20104020025 Hexagon head bolt B120-456-000 29710615001 Time digital board B120-467-000 29790800003 score digital board B120-538-000 20311407038 Middle socre plate B120-538-000 20311407038 Middle socre plate B120-729-000 20511407011 Score plastic...
8.1.4 Control panel assy. Part No. Code Name B120-723-000 20511407005 Control panel front plastic B120-175-000 20211407037 Control panel light with box B120-451-000 26300000011 Hinge B120-172-000 20211407034 Control panel metal assy. B120-173-000 20211407035 Control panel metal1 B120-174-000 20211407036 Control panel metal2...
8.1.5 Rotation ball basin assy. Part No. Code Name B120-188-000 20211407044 Rotation ball basin assy. B120-189-000 20211407045 Rotation ball basin B120-190-000 20211407046 Ball basin pipe B120-192-000 20211407048 Ball basin plate B120-186-000 20611407015 Nylon rod B120-436-000 23404000213 Motor B120-187-000 20211407043 motor mounting plate B120-365-000 20106000320 Flange BR.
8.1.6 Turntable assy. The Turntable plastic is accessory. According to the game difficulty level can be replaced...
8.1.7 Gun assy. Ball distance and straightness adjustable spacing two casters.
Part No. Code Name B120-149-000 20611407008 Gun shell light shade B120-147-000 20611407006 Gun shell right 1 B120-148-000 20611407007 Gun shell left 1 B120-162-000 20211407026 Rubber wheel adjustment frame B120-435-000 23404000212 Motor B120-164-000 20211407028 Rubber wheel adjustment frame tooth plate B120-365-000 20106000320 Flange BR.
8.1.8 Seat assy. Part No. Code Name B120-260-000 29911407010 Seat surface B120-555-000 20311407055 Seat surface plate B120-259-000 20211407100 Seat decorative ring B120-556-000 20311407056 Seat surface mount plate B120-101-000 20211301088 Support bar B120-102-000 20211301089 Seat pedal B120-105-000 20611301039 Both side plastic B120-107-000 20611301040 Light bar fixed board...
8.2 Electrical Part Part No. Code Name B120-426-000 22601010003 Gated SW B120-407-000 21602000095 Power supply B120-406-000 21602000094 Power supply B120-108-000 26000001000 Power supply bracket B120-416-000 22003080003 Service light B120-131-000 20211407004 Repair light SW seat B120-408-000 21701000014 Main board B120-419-000 22140000016 Relay B120-458-000 29710831005...
Part No. Code Name B120-413-000 22002013003 LED flexible light belt B120-416-000 22003080003 Top marquee light B120-418-000 22004070001 Marquee spotlight B120-456-000 29710615001 Time digital board B120-467-000 29790800003 Time digital board B120-404-000 20710805003 LED Light board B120-460-000 29711407001 B120-471-000 22002013016 5050 flexible light belt...
Part No. Code Name B120-457-000 29710811001 Light board B120-436-000 23404000213 Motor B120-438-000 23501000007 Electromagnet B120-405-000 21503000046 Photoelectric sensor B120-420-000 22201000089 LED light with socket B120-427-000 22604000006 Micro SW B120-461-000 29711407002 Sensor broad2 B120-464-000 29711407005 Sensor broad2 B120-462-000 29711407003 Sensor broad2 B120-463-000 29711407004 Sensor broad2...
Part No. Code Name B120-472-000 21412000001 Terminal B120-425-000 22601000005 Small rocker SW B120-411-000 21901000010 Fuse B120-412-000 21902000006 Fuse socket B120-432-000 23201000001 Filter B120-433-000 23301000001 Power cord Part No. Code Name B120-430-000 23000000005 Counter B120-473-000 22403000001 POT knob B120-424-000 22501000017 B120-423-000 22402030001 Reset button(green) B120-422-000...
Have Questions? Contact us! www.universal-space.com International Support Center USA Support Center Tel: +1-905-477-2823 Tel: 972-241-4263 Fax: +1-905-477-2660 Fax: 214-919-4918 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email:email@example.com (Contact: Clement Yau) (Contact: Tim Snelling)