THIS MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2,000,000 POWER
RECHARGEABLE SPOTLIGHT MODEL VEC1138.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY:
• Follow these instructions and those published by the manufacturer of any equipment you intend to use with this
unit. Review cautionary markings on these products.
Thank you for choosing the Black & Decker
guide carefully before use to ensure optimum performance and to avoid damage to the unit.
• Powerful, focused quartz halogen beam
• Luz auxiliar incorporada del área
• Protective rubber safety guard (bezel) around lens
• Rubber safety cap protects battery compartment
• Comfortable pistol grip
• Battery Status LED Indicator
• UL listed, built-in 120 volt AC charger that works with a standard household extension cord (not included)
• 12 volt DC charging adapter included
• Rechargeable, non-spillable, sealed lead acid battery
Controls and Functions
BUILT-IN AREA LIGHT
CHARGING/RECHARGING THE SPOTLIGHT
This unit is shipped in a partially charged state. Charge unit BEFORE first use using the 120 Volt AC Charging
Adapter for 20 hours or until the red Battery Status LED flashes. Charge after each use until red LED flashes.
120 Volt AC Charging
Plug the AC Adapter (included) into the jack on the back of the spotlight body, and then plug into a standard AC
wall outlet. Make sure the Trigger Lock Switch is in the OFF position. The red LED indicator (on the back of the
pistol-grip handle) will illuminate to show the spotlight is charging. For initial charge, allow 20 hours.
12 Volt DC Charging
Plug the DC Adapter (included) into the jack on the back of the spotlight body, and then insert the 12 volt DC plug
into the 12 volt DC outlet of your vehicle or other 12 volt DC power source. Make sure the Trigger Lock Switch is
in the OFF position. The red LED indicator light will illuminate to show the Spotlight is charging. Allow
approximately 20 hours charging time.
Charging from a 120 volt AC power source is the most efficient method, and is strongly recommended for
Be sure to use only the adapter cords supplied by the manufacturer for recharging – use of unauthorized
adapter cords may damage the unit and will void the warranty.
2,000,000 Power Series
Rechargeable Spotlight. Please read this
AND LED INDICATOR