. Turn temperature selector knob between 50°F to 200°F.
2. Turn cooking Mode selector knob
3. Turn time selector knob
to 20 and then turn back to desired warming time, including
preheat time. (Select STAY oN to control cooking time yourself. Be sure to use a kitchen
note: This feature is designed to keep already cooked foods warm after they have been cooked.
This function should only be used for short periods of time; to prevent food from drying out, cover
4. When cycle is complete, there will be an audible signal. The oven and the on indicator light will
5. If not using the oven timer, turn the oven to off (0) once warming cycle is complete.
6. Unplug appliance when not in use.
to KeeP WARM.
care and cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service personnel.
cleAninG Your oven
important: Before cleaning any part, be sure the oven is off, unplugged, and cool. Always
dry parts thoroughly before returning to oven after cleaning.
. Clean the glass door with a sponge, soft cloth or nylon pad and sudsy warm water. do not
use a spray glass cleaner.
2. To remove the slide rack, open the door, and pull the rack forward and out. Wash the slide
rack in sudsy warm water. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester or nylon pad.
3. Wash the bake pan/drip tray and broil rack in sudsy warm water. To minimize scratching,
use a polyester or nylon pad
. Pull out crumb tray (l).
2. dispose of crumbs and wipe tray with a dampened cloth, or
wash in sudsy warm water.
3. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into
important: the oven top surface gets hot. Be sure the oven has cooled completely before
Wipe the top and exterior walls with a damp cloth or sponge. dry thoroughly.
ADDitionAl tipS For cleAninG tHe interior oF Your oven
• Heat oven to 200°F; turn oven off. Place shallow glass bowl containing ½ cup ammonia on
rack. Close oven door and let stand overnight. Next day, open oven, remove bowl and wipe
interior of oven with moist paper towels.
• To refresh air inside oven, lay strips of orange or lemon peel on rack. Heat oven to 350°F
and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and let stand until oven is completely cool. Remove
note: We strongly recommend that the bake pan/drip tray and the broil rack be washed by
hand with warm sudsy water, as opposed to washing in the dishwasher. Washing these pieces
in the dishwasher will cause them to discolor, but will not affect their functionality.