Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
1. Turn off unit, unplug from wall outlet and let it cool before cleaning.
2. Clean the glass door with a nylon pad and sudsy water. do not use a spray glass
3. To remove slide rack, open the door, pull the rack forward and out. Wash in warm,
sudsy water or in a dishwasher. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester or nylon
pad. To replace the slide rack, open the door completely, slide into the rail and close
4. Wash the bake pan, broil rack and pizza pan in warm, sudsy water or in the
dishwasher. To minimize scratching, use a polyester or nylon pad.
5. To remove the crumb tray, grasp the handle at the front of the oven and pull it out.
dispose of crumbs and wash the tray in hot, sudsy water. Remove stubborn spots with
a nylon mesh pad. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into the
let the oven cool completely before cleaning any outer surface. Wipe with a damp cloth
or sponge and dry with paper towel or soft cloth.
• Metal, ovenproof glass or ceramic bakeware without glass lids can be used in your
oven. Follow manufacturer's instructions.
• Be sure the top edge of the container is at least 2" away from the upper heating
For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the appropriate
800 number on cover of this book. Please DO NOT return the product to the place of
purchase. Also, please DO NOT mail product back to manufacturer, nor bring it to a
service center. You may also want to consult the website listed on the cover of this
Two-Year Limited Warranty
(Applies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Applica's liability will not
exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two years from the date of original purchase with proof of such purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call toll-free
1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• damage from commercial use
• damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some states do
not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this
limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that
vary from state to state or province to province.
is a trademark of The Black & decker Corporation,
Towson, Maryland, USA
Made and Printed in People's Republic of China