KEEP WARM FUNCTION
1. Set temperature control knob to Min setting (minimum temperature).
2. Set cooking FUNCTION selector knob to Keep Warm position.
3. Turn timer past 20 and then turn back or forward and set to desired number of
minutes or to Stay On position.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
CLEANING YOUR OVEN
Important: Before cleaning any part, be sure the oven is off, unplugged, and cool.
Always dry parts thoroughly before using oven after cleaning.
1. Clean the glass door with a sponge, soft cloth or nylon pad and sudsy water. Do not
use a spray glass cleaner.
2. To remove the slide rack, open the door, pull the rack forward and out. Wash the slide
rack in sudsy water or in a dishwasher. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester or
3. Wash the bake pan in sudsy water or in dishwasher.
To minimize scratching, use a polyester or nylon pad.
Important: The oven top surface gets hot, be sure the oven has cooled completely
Wipe the top and exterior walls with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry thoroughly.
Metal, ovenproof glass or ceramic bakeware without glass lids can be used in your oven.
Follow manufacturer's instructions. Be sure the top edge of the container is at least
1½" (3.81 cm) away from the upper heating elements.
1. Open oven door and pull out crumb tray (C).
2. Dispose of crumbs and wipe the tray with a dampened cloth,
or wash in sudsy water or in the dishwasher.
3. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into