Press V/v to select "
Press V/v to select "Speaker," then
Press V/v to select "Speaker Pattern,"
Press V/v to select the appropriate
speaker pattern so that there are no
surround back speakers.
Press RETURN/EXIT O.
Press V/v to select "Sur Back Assign,"
Press V/v to select "BI-AMP," then
The same signals output from the FRONT
SPEAKERS A terminals can be output
from the SURROUND BACK SPEAKERS
• You cannot use the FRONT SPEAKERS B
terminals for a bi-amplifier connection.
• When you use the auto calibration function, make
the bi-amplifier settings before you perform auto
• If you make the bi-amplifier settings, the speaker
level, balance, and equalizer settings of the
surround back speakers become invalid, and those
of the front speakers are used.
• Signals output from the PRE OUT jacks are used
with the same settings as those of the SPEAKERS
• If the Speaker Pattern is set to the setting that there
are surround back speakers, you cannot make the