For FR-E720-3.7K (FR-E720-175) or less, FR-E740-7.5K (FR-E740-170) or less
(1) Remove the front cover from the inverter. (For removing the front cover, refer to the FR-E700 series
(2) Remove the PU cover from the front cover. Open the PU cover with a driver, etc. and remove it in the
direction of arrow as shown below.
* Open the PU cover, then open it toward the arrow
direction to remove.
• Because the voltage class, model name and serial (only voltage class is labeled for the FR-E740-5.5K (FR-E740-
120) or more) are stated on the PU cover, replace a PU cover of a plug-in option front cover with the removed PU
cover from the inverter.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING (FR-E700 SERIES (E kit))
(1) Front cover
(2) PU cover