INSTALLATION AND WIRING (FR-E700 SERIES (E kit))
(3) Install the option protective cover.
(4) Correctly install the insulating sheet between the inverter and plug-in option. (Refer to page 14 for
installation method of an insulation sheet.)
(5) Securely fit the connector of the plug-in option to the inverter connector along the guides.
(6) Securely fix the both top and bottom of the plug-in option to the inverter with the accessory mounting
screws.(tightening torque 0.33Nm to 0.40Nm) If the screw holes do not line-up, the connector may not
have been plugged snugly. Check for loose plugging.
(7) Remove the PU cover provided on the front cover for plug-in option and install the other PU cover,
which was removed in (2).
(8) When wiring to the plug-in option is completed, install the front cover for plug-in option to the inverter.
for plug-in option
(3) Option protective cover