Important! You MUST read these warnings
carefully before installing or using the hob. If
you need assistance, contact our Customer
• The work of installation must be carried out
by competent and qualified installers ac-
cording to the regulations in force.
• Any modifications to the domestic electri-
cal mains which may be necessary for the
installation of the appliance should be car-
ried out only by competent personnel.
• Check your appliance for any transport
damage. Never connect a damaged ap-
pliance. If your appliance is damaged, con-
tact your supplier.
• It is dangerous to modify, or attempt to
modify, the characteristics of this appli-
• Avoid installation of the appliance near in-
flammable material (e.g. curtains, tea tow-
• This appliance is heavy. Take care when
• This appliance cannot be positioned on a
• Remove all packaging before using the ap-
• Some parts have a shock-resistant plastic
film protection. Be sure to remove this
plastic film before you start operating the
appliance and clean the parts involved us-
ing a soft cloth wrung out in warm water to
which a little washing up liquid has been
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice
• Ensure that the gas and electrical supply
complies with the type stated on the rating
plate, located near the gas supply pipe.
• This appliance is not intended for use by
children or other persons whose physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge prevents them
from using the appliance safely without su-
pervision or instruction by a responsible
person to ensure that they can use the ap-
• This appliance is designed to be operated
by adults. Do not allow children to play
near or with the appliance.
• The appliance gets hot when it is in use.
Children should be kept away until it has
• Children can also injure themselves by
pulling pans or pots off the appliance.
• This appliance is intended for domestic
cooking only. It is not designed for com-
mercial or industrial purposes.
• Ensure a good ventilation around the ap-
pliance. A poor air supply could cause lack
• This appliance is not connected to a com-
bustion products evacuation device. It
shall be installed and connected in accord-
ance with current installation regulations.
Particular attention shall be given to the
relevant requirements regarding ventila-