1. SAFETY INFORMATION
Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully
read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not
responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes in-
juries and damages. Always keep the instructions with
the appliance for future reference.
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety
Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge if they are supervised by an adult or a per-
son who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance when
it operates or when it cools down. Accessible parts are
• If the appliance has a child safety device, we recom-
mend that you activate it.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
1.2 General Safety
• Only a qualified person must install this appliance and
replace the cable.
• Internally the appliance becomes hot when in opera-
tion. Do not touch the heating elements that are in the
appliance. Always use oven gloves to remove or put in
accessories or ovenware.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Before maintenance cut the power supply.