15. ENERGY EFFICIENCY.................. 28 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
CAUTION: The cooking process has to be supervised. • A short term cooking process has to be supervised continuously. WARNING: Danger of fire: Do not store items on the • cooking surfaces. Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
ENGLISH 2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS • Make sure that the electrical This appliance is suitable for the information on the rating plate agrees following markets: PH with the power supply. If not, contact an electrician. 2.1 Installation • Always use a correctly installed shockproof socket.
• This appliance is not connected to a WARNING! device, which evacuates the products Risk of damage to the of combustion. Make sure to connect appliance. the appliance according to current installation regulations. Pay attention • To prevent damage or discoloration to...
ENGLISH other purposes, for example room • Do not close the lid until the hob and heating. oven are completely cold. • Glass lid can shatter, when heated (if 2.5 Care and Cleaning applicable). WARNING! Risk of injury, fire, or damage to the appliance.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 General overview Button for the spark generator Knobs for the hob Knob for the Minute Minder Knob for the temperature Temperature indicator / symbol Hob lamp / symbol / indicator Knob for the oven functions...
ENGLISH 4. BEFORE FIRST USE 1. Set the function and the maximum WARNING! temperature. Refer to Safety chapters. 2. Let the appliance operate for 1 hour. 4.1 Initial Cleaning 3. Set the function and set the maximum temperature. The Remove all accessories from the maximum temperature for this appliance.
D. Thermocouple In the absence of electricity you can ignite the burner 5.3 Turning the burner off without an electrical device. In this case approach the To put the flame out, turn the knob to the burner with a flame, push...
ENGLISH The bottom of the cookware Burner Diameter of cook‐ must be as thick and flat as ware (mm) possible. Rapid 160 - 220 Gas: Semi - rapid 140 - 220 WARNING! Do not put the same pan on Auxiliary 120 - 180 two burners.
7.5 Pan supports moist cloth and non-abrasive detergent. After cleaning, wipe the hob dry with a soft cloth. The pan supports are not • To clean the enamelled parts, cap resistant to washing in a and crown, wash them with warm dishwasher.
ENGLISH 8.3 Oven functions Sym‐ Oven function Application Off position The appliance is off. Conventional Cooking To bake and roast food on 1 shelf position. Grill with Turnspit To grill meat, including kebabs and smaller pieces of meat. The maximum temperature for this function is 210 °C.
10. USING THE ACCESSORIES 10.3 Using the turnspit WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. WARNING! Be careful when you use the 10.1 Using the wok support turnspit. The forks and the spit are sharp. There is a The wok support lets you use a round risk of injury.
ENGLISH 6. Use the screws to tighten the forks. 7. Put the tip of the spit into the turnspit hole. Refer to "Product description" chapter. 8. Put the front part of the spit on the support hook. 9. Remove the turnspit handle. 10.
Adapt your usual settings • If you use two baking trays at the (temperature, cooking times) and same time, keep one empty level shelf positions to the values in the between them. tables. 11.4 Cooking meat and fish •...
1. Open the door until it is at an angle of CAUTION! approximately 30°. The door stands The screen with a printing on alone when slightly open. the inner glass panel must face the inner side of the door.
ENGLISH 13.1 What to do if... Problem Possible cause Remedy You cannot activate the The appliance is not con‐ Check if the appliance is appliance. nected to an electrical sup‐ correctly connected to the ply or it is connected incor‐ electrical supply.
Problem Possible cause Remedy The oven does not heat The necessary settings are Make sure that the settings not set. are correct. The turnspit does not ro‐ The turnspit is not correctly Refer to "Using the turn‐ tate. installed into the turnspit spit".
ENGLISH 14.2 Technical data Dimension Voltage 220 - 240 V Width Frequency 50 / 60 Hz Depth Appliance class 14.3 Other technical data Dimension Height Appliance category: I3B/P Gas original: G30 30 mbar 14.4 Bypass diameters BURNER Ø BYPASS 1/100 mm Auxiliary 29 / 30 Semi-rapid...
14.7 Flexible nonmetal pipes 14.8 Connection to gas supply connection If you have an easy access to the connection, you can use a flexible pipe. The flexible pipe must be tightly attached by clamps. In installation always use the pipe holder and the gasket.
ENGLISH about the installation of the anti-tilt 2. You can find the hole on the left side protection. at the back of the appliance. Lift the front of the appliance and put it in the middle of the space between the cupboards.
15. ENERGY EFFICIENCY 15.1 Product information for hob according to EU 66/2014 Model identifi‐ EKM51302OX cation Type of hob Hob inside Freestanding Cooker Number of cooking zones Heating tech‐ Solid Hot Plate nology Diameter of Left rear 14.5 cm circular cook‐...
Refer to its user manual. 15.3 Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU 65-66/2014 Supplier's name Electrolux Model identification EKM51302OX Energy Efficiency Index 97.4 Energy efficiency class Energy consumption with a standard load, con‐ 0.84 kWh/cycle ventional mode Energy consumption with a standard load, fan- 0.76 kWh/cycle...
Return the product to appliances. Do not dispose appliances your local recycling facility or contact your municipal office. marked with the symbol with the...