General Range Troubleshooting Tips:
1. Verify that gas shut-off valve is in the ON position and the gas supply to the house is not shut off.
2. Verify that the burner caps are positioned and the burner ports are not clogged. Clear ports with a stiff nylon
bristle toothbrush if clogged.
3. Verify that the ignitors are clean and dry.
4. Verify that there is no draft in the room.
5. Check the power supply. It should be properly grounded with the correct polarity. Verify that the unit is
plugged in and the circuit breaker is not tripped.
Note: When the electrical power connection has been activated at the first power up or after an outage, the ignitors
may spark once or twice even though all burner knobs are in the off position.
If the cooktop is still not operating properly, please contact your dealer or call Siemens Customer Service at (866)
Replacement parts are available through your Siemens dealer. Contact Siemens Service for a dealer near you:
(866) 44SIEMENS or www.siemes-home.com
Self Help - Oven (Cont'd)