The oven will bake for 73 hours before automatically
Oven or warming drawer must be off to set the Sabbath
Setting the Sabbath Feature
1. Verify that both the oven and the warming
drawer are off before beginning.
2. Access SELECT FUNCTIONS Menu.
3. Turn knob clockwise until SABBATH OPTION
4. Touch START. BAKE will show in display and
temperature will flash.
5. Turn knob to set oven temperature.
6. Turn oven light on if desired (touch LIGHT).
Note: The light cannot be changed after this point.
It will stay on or off, as selected, during the entire
7. Touch START. Oven starts after 5 seconds.
Note: The probe CANNOT be used during the
While baking in Sabbath mode, the display will show
SABBATH and the BAKE icon will be displayed. The clock
will be off and no temperature will show in the display.
During the Sabbath mode, only the OFF key will operate.
Press Off at any time during the Sabbath mode to end
the mode and turn off the oven.
At the end of 73 hours, the oven will turn OFF
automatically and the display will show SABBATH END.
Touch OFF to return to time of day.
The clock can be set to a 12-hr or 24-hr format.
The oven default for clock format is 12-hr.
Changing the Time Format
1. Access SELECT FUNCTION Menu.
2. Turn knob clockwise until TIME FORMAT is
3. Touch START.
4. Turn knob to select 12 hr or 24 hr format.
5. Touch START to accept new selection.
Setting Up Your Range