Setting the Clock (after power to the range has been off)
Always set the clock after installation or after a power failure. Once power returns to the oven, the clock
defaults to 12:00 am.
The time of day is displayed in hours and minutes.
The clock time will appear during all oven operations except when the timer operation is running. Turn
knob to display clock when timer is running.
The oven is preset to a 12-hour clock and indicates AM and PM.
The clock display can also be turned off (See Clock Display, Page 7).
Note: To switch to a 24 hr. clock, see "Select Functions"
1. CLOCK will be displayed and the hour digits will
2. Turn knob to select hour and AM or PM.
3. Touch TIME. CLOCK will still be displayed and the
minute digits will flash.
4. Turn knob. Set minutes.
5. Touch TIME and the clock is now set.
Changing the Clock Time
1. Touch Time. TIMER 1 will flash in display.
2. Turn knob to select CLOCK .
3. Touch TIME again and hour digits will flash.
4. Turn knob to change hours.
5. Touch TIME again and minute digits will flash.
6. Turn knob to change minutes.
7. Touch TIME again and the clock is set.
Setting Up Your Range
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 : 00
If operation is not completed,
the oven will beep periodically
as a reminder to set clock
time. Push OFF.
To cancel the TIME
selection when setting
the clock, touch OFF at
any time while in the