Figure 11. Push chassis into rack
3. Secure the chassis to the rails with the captive M6 thumbscrews on the server.
Cable the appliance
1. On the rear panel, connect the C13 end of the power cables to the C14 inlets in the PSU, as shown in
the following figure.
Figure 12. Rear of appliance
2. The Ethernet connections are located just to the left of the center of the appliance and are next to each
other. Connect a standard Ethernet cable from the left Ethernet port.
3. Press the power button that is located on the top far right corner of the appliance front panel when
the bezel is unscrewed and flipped down.
4. To ensure that the power is on, verify that the power and network link lights are lit and listen for
running fans, as shown in the following figure.
Chapter 3. Install the appliance into a rack