CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
WARNING: When cleaning the unit, be sure to ﬁ rst unplug the power cord.
Gently remove dust from the air inlet by using a
• Do not press the vacuum cleaner strongly against
the suciton port, or the ﬁ lter could be damaged.
Wipe with a dry soft cloth.
For stubborn dirt, use water and a mild detergent. And then, wipe with a wet cloth.
Make sure to dry out the main unit.
Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit
Remove the dust from the electrode
section of the unit with an included
cleaning brush or a cotton swab.
(See "Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit
Replacement" on E-9)
• Do not touch the electrode section. (Doing so could lead to injury.)
• The electrode section is not transformed. (Doing so could lead to damage.)
• Do not touch the connection terminals. (Doing so could lead to damage.)
• Please damp the tip of a cotton swab with little water, if the dirt does not come off
Every week or more often if necessary
Every month or more often if necessary
Every 3 months or more often if necessary