A long warbling tone
Three short beeps
Two long beeps
One short beep and one long beep
Three beeps every 2 seconds
Two short beeps every 15 seconds
• Is battery fully charged? Try replacing the battery.
• Make sure that the base is connected to a non-switched AC outlet.
Disconnect the base from the plug and plug it in again.
• Did you order Caller ID service from your local telephone company?
The display will not work unless you do this.
Caller ID error message
• The phone displays this message if it detects anything other than valid
Caller ID information during the silent period after the first ring. This
message indicates either the presence of noise on the line, or that an
invalid message has been sent from the telephone company.
The Handset does not display the Caller ID information
• Check with your local telephone company to ensure that the Caller ID or Call
Waiting Caller ID service is subscribed to and is functioning properly.
• If you answer the call before the first ring has been completed, the Caller ID
information may have not been completely received by your phone.
• If you are using the additional handset(s) CLT-A5822 and CLT-A5832, try re-
registering it to the main base as described in the manual.
Telephone Numbers are not being correctly dialed from the Caller ID memory
• Ensure that the number displayed is in the correct format and that if the area
code and/or a "1" are included in the dialing process.
sy5822 10 april.p65
Signals an incoming call
A key is pressed
Low battery warning
2006/5/12, ¤U¤È 02:52